Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Submissions Wanted!

Attention Crazy Quilters!!! I will be starting work on the Spring 2017 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine around October 1st. The theme for this issue will be BIRDS! Please consider submitting photos, tutorials or articles to me for that issue.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OH Man. I'm looking forward to THAT issue, as you might guess!!
xx, Carol

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the new Spring issue <3 as I am anxious for the Winter one soon to be on the way. I would love to try to get a themed CQ piece ready for this issue... I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for such a lovely Calendar..it arrived Saturday <3 it!!!
Brightest Blessings
Shannon

Unknown said...

Good morning Pamela~
I have been looking for the Guidelines for this submission and have had no luck I'm afraid. Are the size of block requirements? and also the deadline for submissions?

Thank you ever so kindly
Shannon

Related Posts with Thumbnails