Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Finished Some Projects

First, I'd like to thank you everyone who left me their kind comments in regards to Sunday's post.  It's just something that's kind of been hanging on me for all these years. 

I did some finishing over the weekend and thought I'd share those projects today.  First, you might remember this stitched piece that I did in the Spring:

I sewed it up into a mini wall quilt:

For fun, I used a different 1930's reproduction print on each side of the stitched piece.  Then I added yo-yo's with buttons in the center on the corners. 

Next, I finished up some Halloween cross stitch door hangers:


I can't remember who all the designers are.  I would give them credit if I could.  I think the little owl with the moon is Prairie Schooler.

I also stitched up my last little complimentary design:

I hand dyed the fabric myself.  It's a pale mint green.  I think I may work this into a little Crazy Quilt piece.  In case you missed the chart when I posted it, here it is again:

Just save to your hard drive and print.  It fits an 8 1/2 inches X 11 inch sheet of paper.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails