Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine Is Now Available On Etsy

I've had a few sweet ladies tell me that they have a hard time ordering Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine through Magcloud.  For anyone who is more comfortable ordering through Etsy, the magazine is now available on both sites.  Here's the link to Kitty And Me on Etsy


It's also available at Magcloud so feel free to order from whichever site you're most comfortable with.

As I have time, I will make my Cross Stitch patterns available on Etsy too.



1 comment:

Catherine said...

There seems to be a problem with the Magcloud site. I tried to buy via PayPal and went through the process 3 or 4 times but kept returning to the payment choices page. I'll try on Etsy now

Related Posts with Thumbnails