Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Sweet Comment From a Crazy Quilt Quarterly Contributor

I just had to share this lovely compliment that I received from Darlene Kliewer (contributor) in regards to the special Holiday Issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine. 

Oh this holiday magazine is loaded!  I am nearly out of ink so I ordered the hard copy and can't wait until it gets here.  This is just the best magazine issue yet--well---except for the one with my mermaid book of course!!!  :)

I love the stories as you know and the ideas and patterns and colors and just everything.  Thank you again.  I see my mom and me (photo) and get tears---and I wonder how your grandma's cookies didn't get stale until April!  Ha ha---
 
Darlene was sweet enough to give me permission to re-post her comment here.  Thank you Dar!

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails