Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Crazy Quilt Trinket Block Under The Sea Seascape

As promised, here is my latest completed Crazy Quilt Trinket block:

Obviously, this one has an under the sea seascape theme.  The large fish was a gift from my husband.  He bought it at an antique shop.  I don't know where I got the little fishes at the top.  They're small pins and I used to wear them on my jean jacket back in the 80's.

If you look very closely, there's a little bit of symbolism on this block.  Down on the right-hand corner, you'll see a tiny "Pizza Hut" pin.  I used to work in management back in the 80's.  That's where Scott and I met.  To the left of it, there's a tiny "diamond" ring.  I'm sure you can figure that one out!  He proposed to me back when we worked there.  We were married in 1988.

The little purple tendrils to the left on the bottom are tatted.  If you "cast on" all in one direction, you'll get these pretty little twisted tendrils which are perfect for seascapes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails