Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Never Ending Sampler Stitch-Along Panel 1 Band 1

Okay everyone, we're off and running!  Here is the first band for the Never Ending Band Sampler Stitch-Along project:

Click on the image to enlarge.  Save to your hard drive and print.

The fans are worked with straight stitches.

I hope everyone enjoys this fun project!! 

4 comments:

Heather said...

A great one to start us off with!

Heather said...

Great one to start us off with!

Beaj said...

Love your designs. This stitch along looks to be fun.
Thank You..:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'm still getting my stuff ready. I can tell I'm not going to be current for a while. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails